My 5 Favorite Free Apps that I Use Daily
99% of all apps are not worth downloading.
A select few, however, offer amazing value for free. I use these to keep track of my goals, record important moments and many other tasks on my phone.
Here’s my top 5:
Here are my favorite free daily-use apps:
- App #1: Cronometer — Calorie/macro/nutrient tracker.
- App #2: Meditation Helper — Time & log sitting sessions daily.
- App #3: 1 Second Everyday — Makes a 1 second per day video.
- App #4: Fitnotes — Clean workout log with graphs for progress.
- App #5: Visual Timer — Timer for work flow sessions.
If you end up using these apps, or have any that you prefer, let me know what you think!
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog