I started writing daily in March, 50 days ago, with Ship30.
What have I learned?
- It’s not tough to think of ideas.
- It is tough to write without sacred hours.
- My follower count has grown from 290 → 417.
- My best performing posts have great headlines.
- I work best from my list and partially done essays.
- I don’t have a firm niche idea but not worried about it.
- I plan to go another 50 days at least, and get 500 followers.
- Threads do much worse than essays, but are easier to write.
- My Twitter feed is much different now, much more encouraging.
- DM / zoom calls are where there’s tons of great interactions & value.
Thanks for having me! Send me a DM or let’s zoom.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog